11 March 2011

Modern Renaissance Invitations

My latest Custom Couture Invitations for Des and Julian reflected a Modern Renaissance Theme. These 5x7 top folded invitations were printed on a gorgeous metallic pearl stock. Each invitation was accompanied with three insert cards (a Map to the venue, RSVP card and Gift Registry). The final pieces were delivered in dark chocolate parchment envelopes, hand addressed with gold leaf ink.
If you are interested in Custom Invitations for your wedding or event contact me!
Click on the images below to enlarge and see in full detail. 






2 comments:

Aspiring To Something... said...

This photo shoot and invitations are amazing. I work with a woman named Julie that showed me your work today and wondered if I could get some pricing information. I am a planner and I love photos my husband and I are planning a vow renewal in a couple years and I am currently looking into a lot of different vendors to find exactly what I want because I am picky and I never really got a wedding wedding. I would love to get an email from you with any information you have available. my email is valerie@designgears.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Once again you do amazing work it is truly lovely.

Atlantic Arts Photography said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!