11 March 2011

New Art Pieces

I'm back in art making mode. I've been experimenting with various methods of working with resin the past year and I FINALLY have the technique down! The resin looks just like glass.
See the new pieces at this years Park City Art's Festival on August 5, 6 and 7! All pieces are made of inlaid vintage books with a clear .25 inch resin surface. Sides and edges are accented with guilded gold leafing.
Red vintage books from the late 1800s/early 1900s. guilded details.
36x36 inches. Contact me for purchase inquiries.
Avocado. vintage books from the late 1800s/early 1900s. gold guilded details.
36x48 inches. Contact me for purchase inquiries.

4 comments:

Jimmy Keithley said...

I like the new stuff

Susan @ worx said...

Tod! I'm impressed! Love the new art pieces. Anna and I are working really hard on our green wedding company. Keep in touch! Sue@ WORX

Anonymous said...

But you DID get accepted! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to purchase some of your pieces in the near future. Beautiful work.